View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 08:54 AM   #1
roseylovestosho
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Canine Freestyle and nosework...

Teddy and I will be having a lot of bonding time this summer! I haven't spent as much time training him as I would like during the school year (except for the daily training sessions he receives three times a week at daycare and the one puppy class I took in January). The trainer at daycare is hoping to get certified in a new sport called "nosework" where essentially it's the same as how they train dogs to look for drugs, except here they train them to look for certain smells as a sort of game. Teddy absolutely LOVES sniffing for things all over which is why she thought Teddy would really enjoy it.

Also, I will be doing Canine freestyle with him. Here's a cute video of what it looks like: LOL I can barely get Teddy to sit 80% of the time on command so ...we will see how that goes! LOL

And finally, Teddy will be 8 MONTHS OLD on the 13th so we will be taking an adolescent obedience class as well... He just got groomed yesterday and he is absolutely NAKED He had a couple of matts because I got careless about combing him after long days at daycare...I will have to post a picture when I get a chance. He looks so happy with shorter hair though...I think he feels more agile!!

Join today and remove this ad!