View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 04:29 PM   #9
bettys
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default FancyPups.com

I too bought a puppy from these people. I took my granddaughter to buy a puppy and of course when she saw them, she would not leave without one. Their website states "successfully bred and sold Yorkshire Terriers over 20 years. When I asked to see the parents I found out that they do not have the parents on site. When I went to my veterinarian for my "48 hour" health check, I was informed that this puppy had come from a puppy mill in Oklahoma where bitches are bred repeatedly to churn out puppies as fast as they can until they die. I assumed I was getting an AKC Registered Pup but when I got home and looked at the papers, it was ACA "American Canine Association" which I had never heard of. Five years ago I paid $1,000 for my pup and was very disappointed. These pups are not quality bred dogs; legs are crooked and ears do not stand. I am now stuck with a pet that doesn't even look like a yorkie. I too contacted these people and told them that they could be held liable for false advertisement - but never heard back from them. I watch their site to see just how many puppies they are turning out and making a killing on innocent, inexperienced puppy buyers. I have learned an expensive lesson and hope this will help someone else.
bettys is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!