View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 04:07 PM   #6
Sweet Girls
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by candigirl View Post
I would love to be able to feed Lexie homemade raw because just like your babies when i put down her bowl of kibble she sniffs and just looks at me. Eventually she'll pick at it and eat but probably only because shes hungry and that's all thats there. I get the feeling she doesn't mind it but shes not over the moon about it. The other day i gave her a small piece of raw steak i was preparing and she wolfed it down and even cried for more!. Because i don't have time to prepare homemade i'm gonna start feeding her NV raw, depending on how she does i might switch her completely. We don't have Primal here either and hopefully price wise it will be fine because she's my only pup . Glad you found something you're babies enjoy eating and is so good for them
As a fellow Ontarian, I just want to mention that I use pre-made raw from here in Ontario. The company is called Bold and Raw...Raw Food Supplier For You Dog or Cat Not that I have any concerns about American dog food, but I figure if I can buy local, that is better. My girls have both been on it for about a year, and I really love it. If it is not available in a pet store near you, they will deliver to your door (or they used to, the company is really growing). You should check them out!
Sweet Girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!