View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 11:21 PM   #13
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Thank you for all of your support. I was very hesitant to start this post, because of all the high drama. Hoping to keep this low key and positive. I just wanted to say that when I write something pertaining to my yorkies or a friends yorkie, it is out of genuine concern and just not knowing what to do about it. I have no reason to be dishonest , and I am the first to admit I do not have all the answers. That is why it is nice that their is a place like YT to come to. Get great advice, support and undertanding. It was a learning experience to actually get pushed to the edge , and lose it. I usually am a really calm person, easygoing and try hard to behave. But, I got scared , and said some things i should not have. It is a tiny town where I live, everybody knows everyone, and word gets around quickly. my brother has lived here all his life, not me. That is anther story, but anyway, I only wanted to do the right thing , and thankfully everything turned out well.
I also experienced that it is way different having 3 dogs then two. They all have their own temperments and sometimes it just does not work. My yorkie Suzi , i got her at 8 weeks old. 3 days later I found YT. That was over three years ago. Suzi was so little she fit in my hands. That little bundle of joy was noteating well at first, and YT guided me through those tough times. Suzi has always had a lot of spunk , and full of love and sweetness.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!