View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 07:54 PM   #1
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Default My job is awesome!!!!!!!

Some of you know....I have ALWAYS wanted to be a groomer. I finally got my act together and just went for it. so now I am working full time doing my dream job. I have been fortunate and have groomed for several celebrities including Trace Adkins, Jamie O'Neal, Rascal Flatts, Faith and Tim, Little Big Town, and several Tennessee Titans players. Also many big names in the "behind the scenes" music business. I absolutely LOVE it!!! Today, I got to groom for the owner of the "Nashville Paw" magazine. I was so excited when she asked me if I would take a picture with her dog next to my grooming van so she can feature our company in next months issue. Ok...normally I would be so stoked about this...but in the world of mobile grooming...it's not a glamourous job and by the end of the day, I look horrid!!! She was my last client for the day, which means I have been sprayed with water, splashed when many big dogs shake water all over me, and hit with the dryer many times. Not to mention the dog hair getting in my eyes and me rubbing them like crazy. So when she asked, I just about died because I knew how awful I looked. But I did what I had to do and took the picture. I am actually pretty excited about it I'll have to share a link to it when it comes out
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!