View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 06:37 PM   #9
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazzyK810 View Post
That is how ZoE is! She is the easiest pup I've ever had. She was very easy to potty train, doesn't chew any of my stuff, likes having a bath & being groomed & walks on leash without pulling. I love it...but it makes me keep thinking she's just too good to be true.

I trust her to potty on her pads. I'm mainy wondering if she doesn't chew on any of my stuff now, will she stay like that or am I likely to come home to one helluva surprise? A potty accident can easily be cleaned up...but once stuff is destroyed...whole different story.
Well, honestly, my dad was the one that got me to do it. He is a big softy and was like "you can't put him in that crate... that's mean!" and so we left him loose (he was probably younger over at my dads house when he got more free roam - like 4 1/2 months) and we went out to dinner for 2hrs. I was sooo paranoid the whole time, thought he'd be getting into something. Nope, he was perfectly fine, and everything was in tact. He jumped off the couch when we got home, all the dogs had been sleeping.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!