Thread: Very Worried!!
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 02:54 PM   #10
Gen
Yorkie Yakker

Ok Hadley is walking around a bit more and he is even bird watching out the window but he is not jumping around and trying to get the birds like he usually does. He has a little closet in his room with a puppy pad because I think its awful to make a dog hold it when your away. I noticed that he pees on the pad but then dribbles pee as he walks away. My husband took him out to pee and he peed a little in a lot of places. My neighbor who also has a Yorkie uses the same Vet and said that when she changed food her little girl was eating a lot instead of drinking and she got a UTI. I did just change Hadley's food per his Vets request and he is eating A LOT more. I had never thought of that. I am not going to wait until Saturday to have him seen. Another friend of mine has a Vet which she adores and if he is not markedly better by later tonight or in the morning I am taking him in. If he gets any worse tonight we are going to the ER. In the meantime I am wondering if giving him a baby aspirin would be okay? They had me give him one after his last shots and it helped him feel a lot better. Thanks to everyone for your concern. Hadley is my fourth child. I take care of him like he is one of the kids. My head is hurting trying to hold back tears because I don't want to upset the others. My husband says he thinks he is fine but I just know him and although he is not extremely sick, I know when something is not right. Can't rest until he is back to him normal.
Gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!