View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 01:53 PM   #8
Bitsy
Ultimate Banner!
Donating Member

First, I'm glad YT gave you a second chance. I value compassion and am glad to be a part of a site that has it.

Second, I'm thankful for the update on the found dog. I wondered and worried about what happened to her.

Third, I applaud you for being willing to admit that you were wrong, and being humble enough to do it publicly.

We ALL make mistakes. It is how we handle them that matters most.

Wishing you and your pups only the very, very best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscat View Post
To say thank you to Anne and Debra. And to Administration for letting me come back after my big mouth, and banned for a little while. I learned my lesson. And hopefully will feel more comfortable back on YT, not to be judged or old threads being pulled back up , to remind me of my wrong doings.
With that said the "issue" was handled and my son and I are back to having our 2 little sweathearts. Suzi, our yorkie and Miely our shih Tzu. The found/rescued yorkie needed to be rehomed due to not getting along with my girls and fights were ugly, even drawing blood. Plus my shih tzu was scared to death of her.
So she was rehomed to a great family that did not have any other dogs. She is thriving now, and is /was the best decision made . That yorkie I speak of had no mirochip, and we did our best to find where she came from despite the terrible condition she was in. I got her back to health, spent money on her vet care, plus worked so hard , against my better judgement in finding the rightful owners, to no advail. I even talked to the animal control officer about the rules and laws when finding a dog in the street in the dead of winter.
I do not think i'll ever place myself in the same position again. So whats done is done.
I do love YT, and enjoy it here, and has helped me tremendously, so I begged to come back. And start out clean. Glad I was able to. Because I really need the help and support of my two girls.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!