View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 01:10 PM   #3
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaniMan View Post
Poor Poor Chloe.

I started today with a private trainer, I just want her help on some issues with "manners" that are cropping up with mine. However, she also trains dogs to be in show business.

When she first came in she kept talking about how Chloe is so beautiful she could totally work in the industry. But then poor Chloe couldn't get the hang of anything we were doing! Armani picks up everything in no time, but it took poor Chloe forever to figure the same thing out, even after watching Armani do it a million times.

So I guess Armani got the brains and Chloe got the beauty!

On a more positive note- this was the best trainer I have ever met! She was totally about positive reinforcement, didn't blink an eye when the dogs jumped on the furniture, and knew exactly how to treat a small dog! I can't wait for our next lesson
This is so funny because I am always telling my Ben, "That's okay -- you don't have to be smart because you are so PRETTY!" He is a great looking yorkie and like your Chloe, he is not the fastest to catch on to new things. Yet, he IS smart enough to get me to do his bidding most of the time! So...... maybe he is smarter than I give him credit for? Our Jack Russell, Candy is such a smart dog, I should have her trained to do more things. It is like she can understand everything I say to her. Such a great dog! I should look into a trainer and see what potential she really has. Glad you got both the beauty & brains with your two!
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!