View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 12:47 PM   #2
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaniMan View Post
Poor Poor Chloe.

I started today with a private trainer, I just want her help on some issues with "manners" that are cropping up with mine. However, she also trains dogs to be in show business.

When she first came in she kept talking about how Chloe is so beautiful she could totally work in the industry. But then poor Chloe couldn't get the hang of anything we were doing! Armani picks up everything in no time, but it took poor Chloe forever to figure the same thing out, even after watching Armani do it a million times.

So I guess Armani got the brains and Chloe got the beauty!

On a more positive note- this was the best trainer I have ever met! She was totally about positive reinforcement, didn't blink an eye when the dogs jumped on the furniture, and knew exactly how to treat a small dog! I can't wait for our next lesson
Awh poor Chloe. Is she the younger of the two? If it helps any my female, has the attention span of a gnat. She gets all hyper and excited for about 3 seconds and then gives the toy up to one of the boys.

So glad you found a trainer you like, they can be as rare as a quiet Yorkie
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!