View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 06:24 PM   #27
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by megansmomma View Post
Your Gram sounds like a wonderful and strong lady. She must be very proud of her granddaughter who seems to be very much like her. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. It sounds as though she is at peace with her decision and you should take comfort in it along with her. All of your YT friends will be here in support for you both to offer you strength and comfort.
Jodi, you expressed this so beautifully, and it was what I was thinking too. I don't think my words would be as eloquent as yours. By reading your words, I can tell how beautiful the love is that your gram and you share. She probably looks at you and sees someone very perfect in her eyes. I am truly sorry about your Gram being sick. I know how much you are hurting, not wanting to lose her but also not wanting her to suffer. I lost my Great Aunt Yetta last year. My Aunt Yetta was almost 99 and my Uncle Al is 100. They were like grandparents to me. It was wonderful that she had a full, active life, but it was still very sad for me to lose her. Please rely on us here to help you cope with what you are feeling. You lovingly give of yourself each day that you come to YorkieTalk, but I bet you don't spend time taking care of yourself. I'd like to be able to give to you, and I know I'm not alone. Please allow us to help you with your feelings and show you how very much we care and respect you. Your Gram will be in my thoughts and prayers, and you, my friend, will be in my heart.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!