View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 12:41 PM   #1
misslissa
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Does this look legitimate?

I have a friend who runs a small store they have handmade clothes and shoes and bags and some organic produce and a few home made organic baked goods.

she does not allow dogs in because she has food and she is allergic to most dogs.
lately a woman has been coming in with a small dog and she has been claiming it was a service dog. The dog makes it so that my friend cannot breath and has to leave the store front when the woman comes in.
The other employee asked the woman if she would call her order in ahead of time because her dog was making people sick
The woman became very upset and said he was breaking the law and she just caused a big big scene.
she came back the next day and gave them this letter. she said the format was funny because her computer changed it when she went to print.

I know this may be hard to read but I wanted to show you guys the letter.
My friend is currently trying to see if she can legally refuse the woman entrance because she is allergic to the dog.
Attached Thumbnails
Does this look legitimate?-phpsplyvypm.jpg   Does this look legitimate?-phpnspodmpm.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!