Thread: Vomiting
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 07:13 AM   #1
llcornell
Stop Puppy Mills
Donating Member

Default Vomiting

I hoping someone may have some thoughts on what may be going on. One of my rescues, she is around 9 years old and has only been with me for a couple years. She was a puppy mill mommy and Im sure didnt have the best of care for first 7 years. Sorry this is long but I want to try to get the details because its kinda weird and random, she is feeling fine otherwise and is eating, pooping and acting perfectly normal otherwise. She has been vomiting on and off for about 2.5 weeks. Most often its not food its just yellow foam, she seems to only vomit once then not do it again for a couple of days. She first did it after we went for a walk so I thought maybe she ate something at the park, then 2 days later again only once, then the following day, after that probably 2 more days before she vomited again. So then I went to boiled chicken and rice for 4 days....slowly put her back on her regular food and she seems fine and then after 1 week of no vomit she puked last night again. I have them on wellness core and am thinking maybe she just isnt doing well on it anymore( although its not usually the food she pukes up), thinking of maybe switching to acana graaslands. Also wellness had a cat food recall so this freaks me out a bit but my other 2 dogs seem fine so I doubt its the food. We have had an ultrasound, blood and urine check....all is good. Im trying to not worry but its hard
Anyone know what may be cause this? Any thoughts are appreciated.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!