View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 04:54 PM   #66
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowWa
It's usually the same topics over and over again that upset Yorkie lovers. I think the same responses need to be made every time. We are just trying to educate and stop practices that are harmful or dangerous to these little dogs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Some people are sooooooooooo overly sensitive. Their posts are more about themselves than they are about their dogs. They seem to come here for sympathy and comfort for themselves; and, unfortunately, if they don't get what they're looking for, their feelings are hurt, they cry, they say we're being critical and have hurt their feelings, and they often threaten to leave YT. These types of people are difficult to respond to. We need to treat them like little children and often can't say what really needs to be said.

However, we are also very fortunate in that we have so many serious, mature, intelligent people here to help us with with our problems and questions. This is a great place to ask questions and share information. We also have a great time sharing many different and often very funny experiences that we have with our little dogs.

Several times, I have been wrong, have been corrected, and have learned something new. And, occasionally my posts have been misunderstood, and I've been corrected again! This doesn't bother me. I just post again - or go on to something new. I'm not sure ---but I think I have a life apart from YorkieTalk. It's becoming more and more questionable though as time goes by.

I have been involved with other forums - and I think this is by far one of the friendliest - and most fun ones - I have ever joined. And, because there are only 24 hours in a day, it is the only one I take part in anymore.

Carol Jean

Girl you have a gift for gab and this is a great post
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!