View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 02:46 PM   #1
Krystee
Tobie's Mommy
Donating Member

Default I am so proud of my boy!!

I am so proud of my Tobie, that I had to brag. hehe. My husband and I brought home our first baby a month ago. We were really nervous how he would react because he is used to being the center of attention and being our baby. My DH's sister had her first baby last year and their Yorkie/Chi mix would try to attack their baby (of course.. I don't think they trained theirs as well as we trained Tobie) so she had to give the dog to a friend.
Anyway, Tobie has been soooo good with her from the beginning!! He seems to be protective of her too. Last night the baby was asleep in her swing in our bedroom (I was asleep in bed) and DH was in the living room. He noticed that Tobie kept running in there and looking at him like he wanted something. DH got up and followed him into the bedroom. Tobie then stood up on the side of the swing because the baby was making grunting sounds (she's been dealing with gas ).... little Tobie seemed to be worried about her and wanted Daddy to check on her! hehe. I hope they grow up to be best friends!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!