View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 02:30 PM   #10
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowWa
My Yorkie is the first "terrier" I have ever owned --- and he certainly seem to have characteristics all his own - different from my other dogs. He is 14 weeks old - and not very big.

He is much stronger willed - plays longer and harder - and totally wears my 21-pound dog out on a daily basis. He is more inquisitive and would like to be more destructive (but I have puppy-proofed my house).

He is sassier - and stands up to me (all four pounds of him) without hesitation. He runs very very fast, and I have to corner him to have even a chance of catching him.

When I feed him and my other dog - he runs to the other dog's dish, gobbles that down as fast as he can , and then returns to his own dish and eats it as fast as possible also (doesn't want to share a bite). And - my larger dog just stands there letting the puppy have it all.

He loves to cuddle (at night) and run from me and play all day. He loves everyone (people and animals) and goes nuts when we have company.

Of course, my other puppies did the same things ---but never to the extent this little guy does.

Guess I have a "terrier."

Carol Jean
Obviously Carol Jean you have never read my signature line
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!