View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 03:28 PM   #14
My lil friend
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Just so you know that you are not alone. Mina is just under 4months. She has decided that she doesn't like the PePepads. She sleeps mostly through the night until about 5am with us. If I put her in the pac n play she will step off of the pad and try to pottie beside it. So I will be putting two in there tonight. Call me lazy but I dont feel like walking into the back yard at 5am and I really would like for her to use the pads sometimes.
We left her at the house yesterday in her crate with a pad,she waited until we came home to potty, 31/2 hrs. She seems to be of the openion that if the rest of the pack uses the backyard then she should too. That is fine if she would just decide that my carpet isn't part of the backyard. But I own a carpet cleaner (6dogs) and in a few weeks she will be doing better and I will clean the carpets,which gets done about every 12 weeks because we have 4male dogs. There is a stair/furniture cleaner on it as well. It is one of the best household investments that I have ever made.
My lil friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!