View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 08:50 AM   #1
Bellasmom30
YT Addict

Thumbs up Darlin' Beaux and Fairytail Fashions!!

I just wanted to first off apologize that I don't have any pics to post as I'm having camera malfunctions right now! It was my broken keyboard first, now I got that fixed and it's my camera!

Anyhow, I want to say thank you to Darlin Beaux for the beautiful bows I ordered and recieved for Bella! They are more amazing in person! She got a Dallas Cowboys bow, a peach colored bow, Breast cancer awareness, Pink and black damask, and a Spring plaid to match her Easter dress! I got my order very fast and she even credited my account for shipping! Thank you, thank you, thank you! They are gorgeous! I will post pics of her wearing them when I find a solution to my camera probs!

Also, around the same time I ordered Bella's Easter dress and another one for Spring and I must say that they are both simply stunning on her! One of them has her name embroidered on the back of it! I am amazed at the wonderful quality and the timely manner they were made and shipped! Thank you a TON!!

I will definately be ordering from both of these fabulous places again in the near future!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!