View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 07:30 AM   #15
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarla View Post
Sprite saw the vet yesterday, Her urine only showed low levels of bacteria, but he felt it best to treat her for UTI anyway as he didn't want to risk missing something, so she started on Clavamox last evening. He also wanted to rule out that this frequent urination is a symptom of kidney or liver disease, so we had blood work done and should have the results tomorrow. Please keep you fingers crossed that the results are normal. She is still her happy, loving little self in spite of her difficulty housetraining. Sprite was spayed 3 weeks ago, so if it is marking, then the spay didn't seem to help very much so far. Also thanks for the advice about the bleach. I won't use it anymore!
I have one that pees out of fear, anxiety, and joy. I hope you are able to rule out anything medical, that would be a great load off your mind. After that.... I guess take a deep breath and start at square one.

Do you correct her when she pees indoors? If she's tethered to you, and you catch her in the act, what do you do?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!