View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 05:27 PM   #1
YorkieMom2u
Yorkie Talker

Icon2 Is it wrong to ask for a lower price?

This is my situation and I'm not looking for advice to pick another breeder, because if it comes down to it I will eventually pick another one, but right now this is my situation...

We found a man word of mouth who has 2 yorkie female puppies for sale. He lives in our state but the yorkies were in another state. He told us he would would bring the dogs so I can see them if I wanted them I would pay him.
First he said it was going to be a week wait, (this was last week) they were suppose to be here with the pups on Monday this week. He later told us that they were coming on Weds. this week. a few days after he told us Weds, he eventually told us TODAY Thur. they were coming to our home.

We confirmed yesterday and he said that he was still going to come. Now he told us today the people bringing them are driving and doesn't know when they will be here.

He already lowered the price once for us when we first talked about the dog...
do you think its wrong to ask to lower it again because of all these changed in when he is going to bring the dogs?

Thanks for your input, but please I'm not looking for advice to find another breeder at the moment.
YorkieMom2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!