View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 04:21 PM   #1
Bellasmom30
YT Addict

Smile Bella has a sister!!!

So I was in the market for another Yorkie. That was my plan for the last two months.

Fate didn't see it that way. My mom uses the same vet as I do. She took her dogs there this past Saturday. When she came home she told me that a man had found a 5 lb Maltese on the side of the road covered in mud and burrs!

Our vet took her and bathed her and shaved her. They called the local shelters and reported what had happened. At the request of the man that brought her in, they were searching for her a home IF the owners didn't call or they couldn't locate them.

I called up there and told them I would love to give her a good home if they couldn't find the owners. I was secretly praying they couldn't because of the condition they found her!

Anyway, she called me back on Tuesday and asked me if I wanted to come pick up my new baby! I was soooo excited!!

She is BEAUTIFUL! She is such a little sweetie too!! Now I have two beauties following me around the house! I couldn't be happier!! Bella and her play so good together, Bella took right to her! They are so sweet together.

Although I was in the market for another Yorkie, this baby came into my life unexpectedly needing a home. When I saw her sweet face I couldn't walk away! They estimate she is about a year and a half old and not spayed (of course ).

I have to charge my camera (it's been acting strange even when "charged") and I will try to post some pics of her!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!