View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 04:08 PM   #1
Desire123
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Trifexis, Advantage Multi, or Front line?

I think I may have a flea problem! They are either coming from my yard or have made their home in my office! On Wed I brought Jack back from the groomers and noticed that he was scratching quite a bit. I didn't think anything of it until I checked him and found 5 fleas!! I don't know if he picked it up from the groomers or what. I gave him a bath and the next day I noticed 3 more fleas! Well today I had to give him two baths because I have found a few more fleas!! I don't know what to do! I purchased a flea trap (basically a glue trap that heats up which fleas are attracted to) and I went to Target and purchased Hartz Flea Spray for the home as well as Flea Shampoo. I normally use organic products on my little one but I was just so desperate since the organic stuff that I use isn't doing the trick. I called his vet today and they told me about Trifexis which is a topical and Advantage Multi which is a pill. Has anyone had any experience with either or? And how long did it take to kick in? Also what are your thoughts on Frontline?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!