View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 03:28 AM   #10
Kimchi and Kitt
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breny View Post
Oh my, he's a cutie but I have to agree, he looks young. Make sure he is eating several times a day, I'd even give him canned food as well.
He doesn't look 9 wks to me either.

Do they really have dog on the menu???
The do. I wont try it either. Its actually illegal to consume or sell it, but its not enforced since its a cultural and traditional thing. I I agree with the other poster, the younger generation doesn't eat dog. I started him on canned food today mixed with his hard food!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauiGirl View Post
He sure is cute. How much does he weigh? Don't they have registration papers there?
They dont have registration papers here =/ Its NOTHING like the states, our lil pup was less than $400. Some of the puppies they get can hardly walk look about 4 weeks old, its heartbreaking but to them its just normal. I have seen some really horrible pet shops here with really sick pups, they dont get treatment, they just put them in the back pins and let them slowly die, and its legal and not frowned upon. To me its just so sad. But Im glad that our Kimchi was able to come home with us!
We made a vet appointment, but he cant get in until may 16th, I guess that how its goes when there is only one vet on base!
Thank you for all the great input and advice, I appreciate it so much, and Im loving this forum!
Kimchi and Kitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!