View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 12:29 PM   #1
mybradypup
Yorkie Talker

Default Looking for food suggestions - Help!!

Hello! We have 2 yorkies, Brady - 15 mo, and Tanner - 18 mo. Tanner is a picky eater and we struggle to keep his weight up. He was abused and underweight when he came to us last year. Brady (aka "Yorkzilla") is our big boy, ~14 lbs., and usually has no problem eating.

We've been feeding Purina ProPlan Selects for about 9 months and just switched from the Turkey to the Chicken flavor. Tanner absolutely loves the new flavor and we have zero problems getting him to eat now. However, Brady feels quite the opposite. He has taken to sniffing his food and maybe taking a bite or two but that's it.

Sooo.....we're in search of another food once again that will make both of our babies happy. Any suggestions?

One of the reasons we chose this food is we suspect that Brady has a wheat allergy and it does not contain any by-products or animal digest. I'm not totally sold on the idea of Blue Buffalo, but I'm willing to try it if others have had success. I'm just not going to try it on the word of the PetsMart employees.
mybradypup is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!