Thread: Pack n Play
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 08:37 AM   #11
KendraE
Hook Em! Bevo & Mack
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bribunny View Post
Thanks everyone. We would never leave her in the pen without supervision, but it is good to think about her climbing out. Bri is too chicken to do anything like that, so I guess I wasn't even thinking!

As far as an X-pen goes, do they take up a lot of room? I'd love something that I could keep in the living room during the day and maybe our room at night. That is why I was hoping for a pack n play. Would an x-pen have to be kept in one certain place?
You can make the pen whatever size!! My hubby is pretty creative, so ours is actually handmade with latticework...he trimmed it out and screwed the two sides in a corner in our living room and painted it to match. He also made a little gate that we can open for him to run around when we are home....and then go back in his space when he is tired.

This is how we trained our older yorkie....after he consistently went back to his pen to potty, we began leaving the gate open at all times when we were gone...we he did good with that, we eventually took it down, but kept his potty pad in the same place! Thankfully, we kept it, because it just went back up for the new pup!!

Bevo and Mack
& grandpups Bryleigh and Jaxon
KendraE is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!