View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 08:09 AM   #1
EsmeeKimme
Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg Need advice on where to go from here pls

Hey everyone. This morning my husband got out of bed to take his shower before work and Riley was all snuggled next to me. Well I guess the sound of DH getting dressed and such was just to interesting and he JUMPED off my bed!! I am still in shock over it. He was/is fine though thank goodness.

I felt him move around so I sat up and was calling him to me and he bounds down the bed and jumped on purpose, I know he didn't fall I saw him actually puff his little bottom up and leap like a cat pouncing.

I screeched so loud my DH cut himself shaving and runs into the room which made Riley very happy and he starts doing his twirling pick me up daddy let's play thing.

Now that I know he isn't afraid to do that I am nervous about him sleeping in the bed. I am wondering how long it will take him to get used to going to sleep in his xpen.

Hubby thinks I am overeacting cause he is fine but what if he would have broken his leg or his little neck? I can't risk that. I would have never left him alone on the bed, I assumed cause one of use was still there then he wouldn't have felt the need to do that of course I haven't found anything yet he is afraid of.

The stinker is all attitude. I was busy with something on the couch last night and didn't pick him up when he tried to get up there so he growls under his breath at me and stomped his feet!! I love it but it is unlike anything I have ever seen in a dog. He is gonna give me a run for my money I am sure! lol

What would you do if you were me. He is 11wks on Monday and weighs about 2.5 pounds for those that don't know.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!