View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 09:44 AM   #6
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansmom
She's a lot better today. No limping. But we're not going to let her play today. We're taking her with us to Branson instead of taking her over to Mom's to play with Little Bit.
Glad to hear

I will tell you that sometimes these little ones can take alot more pain than you think. My first one, Tahti was pulled from the pound by a wonderful rescue woman. He was only 8#'s and was very sick with Kennel Cough and many other things, he was not expected to live. She immediately rushed him to the vet and through the dedication of these two woman he survived but once he could start walking they noticed he was not walking on his back leg. Upon taking an x-ray they found he had been kicked so hard it had pulled the leg out of the socket Never once did he complain or wimper because of his leg. He now lives the good life and for the most part his leg is fine. The vet did not recommend surgery as it would have made the leg shorter and later in life he would have a great deal of pain. He can run like the wind with only 3 legs and is the kindest of all my dogs.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!