View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 01:25 PM   #7
dawn27
2+2=4 X the Love ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Beneful is pretty much the worst of the worst, IMO. All the pretty food colorings they use make it look delicious and enticing but the ingredients are pretty awful. Jackson ate Beneful once (got into, granted, but he has gotten into other 'low quality' such as Purina, Pedigree, etc) and nothing has affected him the way Beneful did. His stomach got all bloated and he looked bigger to me. Then he began vomiting and had nasty diarrhea. Whatever is in Beneful is just nasty, lol. And Jackson's got a pretty iron stomach -- nothing usually bothers him too much.

Is there a specific reason you switched to Beneful? I could make a recommendation (a non-professional one, of course) if you can explain what your dogs need (weight loss, etc) the most.
It was because of the REAL vegs. and chicken advertised. I want them around as long as possible. I want them to be healthy and trim so that they can ramain an active part of our family. I Love my babies.... I want what is best for them while not breaking the bank!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!