View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 07:32 AM   #15
Suze225
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks guys for all the ideas. One thing I would like to do is either get keychains,necklaces or charm bracelet.. that a bit of her ashes can be placed in. For each of the family members. Meaning myself and my daughters, son and possibly my mother. I would LOVE to engrave each one with her name at the very least, and mine with her birthdate and date of her death and her name. (Hubby will not want one I know this) The remainder in an urn of some kind. I need to get a big enough urn, so that when something happens to Kahn, I can put the two back together. That has always been my plan.

Enchanted Pet said that she would be ready to come home in a week. Which is today. I have not yet heard from them, and am so anxious and nervous to get the call. I think picking her up will be almost as hard as them taking her away. I am happy, but dreading the sadness I know it will bring at the same time. Ugh....
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!