View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 12:37 AM   #5
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Rose

I am so sorry about the loss of your beloved Kiah. We buried our first Yorkie in our backyard. Although we planted a beautiful tree there, my husband John has always regretted it, knowing that we will move from our house someday. With our other three little girls that we raised together, we still have them in the tins they came home in on our dresser in our bedroom. We looked at urns, but John thought it would be nice to put them in one together. We lost Ashley in June, but we still haven't looked into finding an urn for them. There are many nice ones out there, but I don't think we're ready just yet. I don't think there's any need to rush, and that's what I'd advise you to do. In time, you'll find the right way to honor your beloved Kiah.The ashes can be put high on a shelf out of the way if it bothers your husband, but you'll know they are there, and it will probably comfort you. We had to open Ashley's tin when there was a question with the paperwork whether we had our little girl. They are secured properly, and there's no need to worry about them. I hope each day gets a little easier. I understand the pain you are feeling, and you have my deepest sympathy.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!