Thread: Pad or outside?
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 06:35 PM   #13
lrichardsonrnc
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I would LOVE to have my Priscilla do both pad AND doggie door! However......I am so darn glad to have the little darling not using the carpets....I could spit! She was inconsistent for months and months while trying to force her to use the pads. I admit that I was just as frustrated as my DH. I am very prissy about indoor accidents, I'm sorry. I also baby my Priscilla like it's my job. So my husband built a short tunnel from the doggie door into a covered playpen. I can zip a top on the pen and also zip the door closed on the other side that goes out into the yard (for rainy or cold days). She will use the grass inside the pen and then quicky come back inside the house without getting her feet wet. (she hates to get rained on). This way she can come and go whenever she pleases, even when I'm not home (which is rare). Another one of my numerous phobias is the fact that I don't ever want her to be free in the back yard when we are not home.
When the weather is nice and we are home.....top off, free run of yard. So easy to clean those tiny toosie rolls that were deposited in the pen.
I never dreamed in a million years I would be this crazy about a little dog but indeed....I have ultimately become my Mother!
lrichardsonrnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!