View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 06:31 PM   #1
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Angry Grrrr...94 degrees and dog in car!

Was at the grocery store today, and as I was putting my stuff in my car - I heard a doggie barking . If there is a dog in a car, in a parking lot, I will hear it - it's like my ears are tuned to that sound.

Anyway, sure enough about 5-6 cars down, a little brindle Dachshund was in the car, it was 94 degrees outside, and the windows were only cracked. He was panting really fast.

I went in the store as they usually have a security officer there, but there wasn't. So, here in AZ you can call 911 if there is an animal in the car when it's hot outside. So I did. As I was on the phone giving the car info (but standing by my car), the lady and 2 kids came to their car, got in, drove away.

The 911 operator took the license plate, and asked me which direction she went. Do you think the police would go to her house/track her down, since they asked for her plates? (I mean, as long as it was the correct address)

I was so mad. When I see something like that, I really just want to break the window and take the dog - bc anyone who leaves a live creature to boil in the heat shouldn't have one in their care . Thanks for letting me vent.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!