View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 07:48 AM   #6
tegamom1
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryorkie11 View Post
The vet actually brought it up earlier today that he and his colleagues are going to see how he reacts to this new round of treatments and if he gets worse, they'll have to take him to a hospital. I'm really hoping it doesn't have to get to that point. :T This whole ''having to wait and see'' thing is driving me crazy. Thanks for your response though~ My little Riley needs all the prayers he can get, so I really appreciate it.
You mention the vets may take him to a hospital. Are they not at a clinic that has the capabilities of caring for such problems? If that is the case, I would definitely seek other help. During a c-section, the tube slipped out and Fancy got fluid in her lungs they thought if not cared for properly, could develop into pneumonia. Once during a surgery, the tube slipped out and a small amount of fluid got into the lungs of one of my "kids". Fearing it could turn into pneumonia, the vet did give antibiotics, but also ordered her to be put under oxygen. Fortunately, I have a concentrator and was able to give her what she needed at home and all ended well. It is scary, and I am definitely sending prayers for the baby.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!