View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 01:29 PM   #5
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Rose

I know this day is so difficult for you without your little angel, but it also a cause for celebration because she came into your life this very day seven years ago. Nika knew from the first day of her life that she had a mom that was so devoted and loving toward her. You continually find ways to keep Nika's memory alive, and your expressions of love are very beautiful. The pain might fade in time, but the memories and love will always remain deep in your heart and mind. Isn't it wonderful how lasting an impact our babies have on our lives, and that even with the passage of time, the love remains so powerful? I hope you feel Nika's love and protection on this special day and always. I also hope these memories bring a smile to your face and an extra-special loving feeling in your heart. You and all of your little ones are in my thoughts and heart.

Happy Birthday, sweet angel Nika. Your mom feels your love all around her, and she will always remember how happy you always made her. You are simply unforgettable and irreplaceable. I know you are relieved that your mom has your sister and mom to help her with losing you. You will always occupy a huge corner of her heart, and she will love you forever.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .

Last edited by lisaly; 04-16-2011 at 01:31 PM.
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!