View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 06:36 PM   #7
kionini
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yavenay View Post
I don't know about faking it but they do what works to get them attention. For Nicky it's acting sick which can be frustrating because what if he really is sick? It's like you wanna ignore it but scare to because he could really be sick. I had one friend who had a yorkie who threw tantrums everytime she showed attention to another dog. I mean it was like watching a child throw a tantram, rolling on the floor and barking it was hilarious. Eventually my friend learn to ignore it and the tantrums stop but it didn't stop the yorkie from finding other ways to try and get some attention.

I know when Brandi wants a treat, she does the whole fake pee thing. Not a drop anywhere on the ground. But she knows I am hip to it so now she has this new thing. I recently taught her how to sit so now when she wants a treat she goes over to where I keep the treats and sits. She hasn't figured out (or doesn't care) that she has to wait until mommy tells her to sit. They have such endearing qualities how could you not love em to pieces.
Exactly, how do I know if he's really sick or not? I have to tend to it just in case to make sure he's okay. So he gets his way every time. My neighbor tells me to ignore it, but this one I can't. I've ignored the other tricks they play on me, but this particular one...has me beat

Yeah, they'll think of something else if something doesn't get them what they want. The fake pee worked on me for a while!!! I was afraid the training would go down hill if I didn't pretend I fell for it every time.

Love them to pieces, yep We can't help it, we don't stand a chance
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!