View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 08:42 PM   #1
DorkieYorkie
Yorkie Talker

Hey there everyone....

Here's my two "puppies". Cleo is the silver one, Kiwi is the black one. Cleo is a quiet dog who doesn't like to take squat from Kiwi or strangers who come in. She is the Queen of the house, loves the top cusion on our couch and wedging herself into any crack between you and the furniture to snuggle. Her play time ettiquette is random. She will lash out in playfull behavior when you least expect it!
Kiwi, is almost the complete oposite. She'll cry until someone gives her attention or throws her favorite toy for her to go and retrieve. She will hound and pounce on Cleo first thing in the morning while Cleao is still trying to wake up. Kiwi is FAST. When she gets outside, I cannot catch her. I have to use wits to get her back to me. Even that takes a while. Kiwi LOVES to sit in my lap. The moment I sit down, she's already jumping up on my lap to curl up or stretch out on my legs.
Both dogs LOVE TO GO FOR A RIDE in the car. They will perk up and dance around until you pick'm up and take them "Bye-Bye". Kiwi will just trot around in circles around you while you stand still. (LOL) Sometimes she will just do it in the middle of the floor for no reason.
It's freat to be here, glad we found the place (My wife and I).

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49...leoandKiwi.jpg
DorkieYorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!