View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 11:45 AM   #4
TigerLily84
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks to you both for your replies and suggestions I will try to stop giving her the NutriCal but I am so afraid because she is not eating.

I definitely have in mind that I am not going back to that Vet and will be seeking a second opinion. First big no no for me was when she was giving Lexi her second shot she was literally chocking her in order to keep her still. I had to ask her to be careful. I then told the head vet that I wanted another vet thereafter, so when I went back in to get the tests the head Vet tended to me and her attitude was a little laid back, which bothered me. How in the world can anyone say its normal for a puppy to just stop eating? I think she got offended because I told her its the shot that caused it. She kinda put her hands up like "how dare you!"

Lexi hasnt really established a favorite food. I basically cooked for her after many attempts to get her to eat dog food with no success. She ate the cooked food with no problems. Other than recently I havent tried her on anything else.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!