View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 06:07 AM   #1
peachbongi
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Seriously does this happen to anyone else?

I'm not sure why and would love some theories.

We have been in our house for almost 3 years. My husband and I always seem to find various dogs roaming our yard, or in our back fence, or when we open the door they just come in.

We take pictures and post lost signs and usually find the owners. This is getting bad, I counted today and we are up to 11!!!! In just two plus years.

The latest was this morning my DH opened the garage and a large black dog long hair comes in and starts growling at him.

We have been so lucky to usually calm the dog and bring it in side or put it in the fence until we find the owner.
Today was the first time we had to call animal control to come. It is so upsetting because this little guy was injured and upset.

Here's the kicker...while animal control was putting the dog in the truck a man stopped to ask if we had seen a Great Dane!!!!!!!

I can't express how unsettling and beyond ridiculous it is how many people lose their dogs!! Our dogs are like our children...we don't let them out of our site!

Is it just us or does this happen to anyone else?? We are known in our neighborhood as the pound palace! Is there an epidemic going around?

Sorry for the long post, I am just so frustrated this morning.

Join today and remove this ad!