View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 04:30 AM   #11
deonk1
YT 1000 Club Member

Thanks everyone, I'm getting excited. I'm a little worried that it wont be feasible, cause I just mapped it, and of course it's a lot further away that I thought it would be, it's about 20 minutes, if there is no traffic. My plan today is to fill my car full and then refill when I get home to see how much it will cost me in gas to travel there.
So here are all the questions I've prepared:
-what is salary?
-how often is pay?
-what are the hours & days? & Business hours of operation?
-will I be an employee or entrepreneurial contract?
-Are there any office/admin/business duties that you may also need assistance with (she's a small business) and I'm a business student.

Any thing else you can think of that I need to know before making a decision. I figure if it's weekly pay but a lower wage I can live with it, I'd rather be an employee, cause entrepreneurial contracts mess up income tax (had a bad working experience last year), and also I definitely want to know roughly what my schedule will be, the last small business I worked for screwed me by not giving me a schedule (same bad experience) where I was just asked every day, when the next time I can come in is.

Sorry for the long blurb, I just want to be good and prepared, and I don't want to get stuck in a job that will cost me more in gas to get there. Thank god it's a bit of highway driving, it may not cost as much to get there that way.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!