Thread: emergency visit
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 11:14 AM   #10
ChewyGeorgia85
Senior Yorkie Talker

I just want to thank all of you for your love and support. Georgia passed away. They did bloodwork and tried warming her up as soon as possible. She received fluids and she brought her head up so they thought that maybe she would pull through. The bloodwork indicated high phosphorus levels. The vet said with her blood coming out of her renal area, that it was renal/kidney failure. She thought is was weird since she is only 3 years old.

They were going to keep her there and continue fluids as well as get a urine biopsy, so I asked to see her before I go. I told her she was such a brave mama and an awesome pet and that I loved her so much. I went outside for about 5 minutes and talked with my friend that came. By the time I got to my jeep they called, asking me to come in. When the vet told me that she passed, I collapsed. She is gone. I miss her so much.

They let me see her one last time and hold her in the "whispering pines" room. I held her close, kissed her face, told her I miss her so much and that I will never stop loving her. I'm having her cremated so that she will be with us forever.

My husband is on his way home as soon as he talks to his father's doctor (he is doing great).

It all happened so fast. Saturday and early Sunday she was fine. When I put her in her pin last night to be with her babies, she looked back at me like she was saying "I'm okay mommy".

She has 6, 5 week old puppies by the way. The vet said that it was not from having the babies, her body just crashed and fast, that I did everything I could to save her.

She is in Heaven looking down and I know she and her "bat ears" are doing great.

Rest in Peace Georgia
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!