View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 07:54 PM   #1
jennzy
YT 500 Club Member

Default coco's puppy dates

coco had such a busy weekend playing with tons of puppies!!!

Coco had her rabies shot last week and iw aited a week before she can play with other puppies.

On Saturday I took her up north to visit my mom and my aunt. Coco met our family dog Mickey. However, Coco was more interested in his bed than him. Mickey's not a big fan of him because Mickey's 15 years old and wants to just hang but coco wants to run around and expect him to do the same.

Then i brought both coco & mickey to my aunt's house for a play date with my cousin's 5 years old westie terrier.
They had so much fun!!!!

*Mickey got his hair cut and its really bad but i still love him!!! HEHE*

Then on Sunday I took her to a dog cafe here in seoul. The concept is that they have adopted 10 dogs from the shelter and they live there. People can bring their own dogs and let it play with other dogs or they can come by themselves to just hang out with any dogs there..
Coco was really afraid at first. sat near my feet. But near the end of our visit coco started walking around hiding behind other people but observing hehe!
I will take coco every sunday for her to get used to hanging out with different breeds!

1.coco discovers mickey's bed and wouldnt leave.
2. coco mickey & chelsea hanging out
3. coco finds chelsea's gum and decides to have a go at it.
4. Mickey & his ugly hair cut that makes him so adorable!
Attached Thumbnails
coco's puppy dates-dscn8630.jpg   coco's puppy dates-dscn8662.jpg   coco's puppy dates-dscn8665.jpg   coco's puppy dates-dscn8672.jpg  

Last edited by jennzy; 04-10-2011 at 07:57 PM.
jennzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!