View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #1
Princess10
Banning Queen

Omg Princess just scared the /ahem/ outta me!

So I was in my bedroom trying to catch up on the drama & phony banners on YT and I heard Princess in the bathroom. I figured she was getting into the TP rolls set aside for recycling or drinking out of the tub. A few minutes later she runs up to me with an "empty" feminine hygiene product in her mouth.
I run out to the L.R. where I have clothes on the floor awaiting their turn in the washer & look & look for the missing piece and can't find it any where!
I call the ER Vet & the tech tells me dogs swallow them all the time, yada, yada. She asks what her breed/size is and says "Oh no!" She puts me on hold to ask the vet & as soon as she does I find it, most if not all of it in the pile of whites!
So they said keep an eye on her in case she ingested any etc. etc. I went to investigate how it could've even happened & the culprit? The toilet seat was down & lil miss fancy pants used it to jump on the counter!
Sorry this is so long, just wanted to vent about this dog making my heart stop! Of course I'm thrilled it was for no reason!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!