View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 08:33 AM   #3
xoxodoglover89
YT 500 Club Member

I don't feed Stella & Chewys, however I do feed Sasha 1/2 raw 1/2 kibble. I just use Primal raw instead. I recommend going on their website to see if they have some sort of feeding calculator on there. That's what primal had on their website and i was able to enter her weight, activity level and feeding percentage and I went from there. I'm not saying what they tell you is exactly what you should feed, it all depends on the dog. They may need more or less than what's recommended.

Sasha weighs approximately 7-8lbs. She gets fed 1 1/2 nuggets in the morning and 1/8 cup of kibble at night. Since the weather is starting to get nicer and I'll be able to walk her more, I may up her kibble to 1/4 cup since she'll be more active. We had a few days here where the weather was nice and I was able to walk her and she ended up throwing up bile early in the morning just on the days I walked her. I upped her kibble to 1/4 cup for a few days and then she was fine. Of course the decent weather didn't last long so I put her back on 1/8 cup and she has been fine.
xoxodoglover89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!