View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 01:25 PM   #40
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by txshopper73
AWESOME thread, Villette. I would also like to add to what you had said. Many times, things get heated, claws come out, etc. It is so frustrating to read when someone has purposedly did something (breeding tinies for example) because we all want what is best for our little furbabies. Now, they may have success in their business but for the norm, it may not happen that way. Didn't we have a member here recently that bred theirs and thought from what they've read that everything was going to be okay and it turned for the worse? It's just heartbreaking to read and thus brings out lots of mixed emotions, some good but for most of us, bad.

Once again, Villette, I always love to read what you post!
Thanks - I just wanted to stress it one more time

The site as a whole is a wonderful site and it's such a pain to see people bash things over a thread or 2....While things can get debated over and over - (I haven't seen that too much lately) sometimes those very debates are teaching someone new something they didn't know before so we shouldn't write them off as personality conflicts - many great points are made in debates and many silly points are made too it's up to the reader what they want to hear and remember.

We have alot of very caring people here every day answering questions - like on Breeding - and just like YOU Kimberly - many times I see someone write a very detailed helpful reply to someone - all from the heart... and all because they Want the best for ALL The yorkies here.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!