View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 03:26 PM   #5
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Whoa! Now that is a temperature change! 100 - 43 in days!

It's almost 90 here in Dallas area, sunny, but the breeze is really blowing in the big den window and the ceiling fan is on with sweetened iced tea setting close by. I hear on the news we will be back cooler tomorrow, maybe with rain, as well as cooler most of next week.

I think we always have another freeze or near freeze before Easter but as it comes later this year, maybe not. I really love weather changes of all kinds and just could not stand to live somewhere where the weather stays the same practically year round.

Do you all love rain? I love rainy weather - maybe because we don't get too much of it. But on rainy days I take advantage of not having to work now and Tibbe and I just cocoon on the couch and watch old classic movies or listen to audio books, which is especially fine with Tibbe as he mostly chills on wet days now that he is growing up a bit. He's 3 1/2 but still mostly acts like a puppy.

Wonder if 43 degrees is the coldest in the country right now?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!