Thread: Puppy Love
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 10:34 AM   #1
Taryn0405
Owned by a Gremlin
Donating Member

Default Puppy Love

My husband and I went to our favorite outdoor mall today with Gizmo. When we went into one store, were alot of the workers know us and stop to hold Giz, one woman stopped me and said. "Do you want another one?" and I laughed pointed to my husband and said "Yeah right, I do but good luck trying to convince him." She looked at me and said "No seriously, one of my co-workers neighbor's left her with their Yorkie and she's not getting along with her older dog. She going to have to take her to the pound."

And that's when my heart broke. I came over to her co-worker who showed me a picture of a Yorkie mix little girl. Apparently, she was a pet to a family who got into a messy divorce and couldn't take care of her anymore. She came with a pink play pen, pink harness, pink crate, clothes, shampoo, leash, and everything else. She's up-to-date on all her shots, is 9 months and just hasn't been spayed yet.

My heart sank, she had the cutest face. The store worker said she had the sweetest personality, however when she brought her home, her older dog was terrible and tried to attack her.

I asked her how much she wanted for the little girl, and she said I could simply have her because it was either someone take her or she would be taken to the pound and or humane society.

My husband wants absolutely nothing to do with this...I told her to give me her number and I would be getting back with her.

What do I do? Gizmo loves other dogs and wants a play buddy so bad. But I think my husband will kill me but I'm use to that.

Is this a good idea?
Taryn0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!