View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 08:36 AM   #13
AlicetheYorkie
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlicetheYorkie View Post
I would never ever allow one of my dogs to snap at me like that for any reason whatsoever. They're of course going to do what they want, but it's people like that why there's so many "agressive" dogs in shelters and being euthenized. And what kind of dumb idea is it to say the the pug "belongs" to the Yorkie. They are going to have so many problems for encouraging this I don't even want to think about what might happen to that poor Yorkie or the poor little Pug baby if the Yorkie's agression gets redirected and the puppy gets bit (looks like that almost happened in the vid. a couple of times). Grrrr I feel like going on Youtube and yelling at these people, but no, I'm in a good mood today and it won't do any good. People like that won't listen to anyone. They won't think it's so funny when one of them is in the ER getting stitches
Ok, so I broke down and went on Youtube and yelled at them LOL I'm sure I'll get some "lovely" messages from them, but oh well, after watching the second video where they were seriously thinking it was funny that their CHILD was almost getting bit, I had to speak up. I especially loved all the Yorkie owners commenting on the video of how "my Yorkie does the same thing! It's so funny!"
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!