Thread: Treats....
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 11:42 PM   #1
YLover11
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Question Treats....

I was wondering if there are some treats out there that I can feed my yorkie that wont make her sick??

When I brough my yorkie home 2 weeks ago, she had tummy problems... She had some really bad diarrhea... I took her back to the breeders and she got her put on something for her tummy... One reason I know was her food, I started switching her over to puppy chow, and I think I may have switched to fast, the breeder also said it was the new enviroment, but I've NEVER had this issue when I brought a puppy home... Anyways... I wanna start training her, and doing it with out treats isn't working very well... I am scared to feed her anything other than her dog food cause I am scared its going to upset her tummy... I tried a little bit of cheese today, and she threw it up and now her tummy is making some weird nosies... Kinda like she's hungry, but she just ate... I don't know if she threw up cause the cheese or if it was cause I had her on her back rubbing her belly and playing with her... Now I am scared that her tummy is going to got back to what it was and I really don't want that to happen...
YLover11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!