View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 07:01 PM   #1
KendraE
Hook Em! Bevo & Mack
Donating Member

Omg REALLY crazy idea!!!

Good evening everyone!! So I have an insane crazy idea!! You know how I posted a couple days ago about being offered a pup because Mac was "blue"?? (if you havent read my threads, you will be really lost) ...but, now I have a crazy idea!!

I have had Macs Mommy here at my home for the past 6 weeks. His owner called me up and said she was having remodeling done(which never was done) and that she was afraid it would make her really nervous so I brought her here. Much to my surprise, besides the barking at first, she has done really good. She seems to love it here and cuddlles with us and plays non-stop. The plus to it is that Mac has been here nearly his entire life and he runs all over our home. He has begun to use Bevos potty pads without help. He doesnt always go #1, but has consistently gone #2, and we have never even shown him where the pads are, he just follows the "big dogs". He is doing absolutely awesome!! (ps, both his ears are up!!!)

So..heres the crazy idea,,,,,,I told the breeder that I was willing to bring the new momma dog here to whelp...and SHE AGREED! Ya'll dont know this woman....she is different.....to say the least. I know the bad thing is the girl dog wont know her surroundings and may be uncomfortable. But, I actually had her here a couple of weeks ago. Her owner (the breeder) called me and said she had phnemonia and needed to house her dogs (she has several yorkies and Im guessing she called me because I had Macs momma), and she stayed with us for 4 days when she was already pregnant (hindsight). She did great here,,,loved us, ran and played!!

So heres the deal...I feel I am better equipped (if not by you all, than with love) to have these pups born and raised here, I have raised pups in the past (pugs) and have had to bottle feed, etc. I work in a medical profession and have suppiles at hand. I know yorkies are different, and I have read countless hours of threads,.

I actually posted a thread a couple of days ago and it was mis-read here. I wanted so bad to help this breeder and I mentioned she had a 13 week old female she intends to breed for small pups in the future....but she also has 2 five week old males she is ready to give to their new owners next week when thay are 6 weeks old...entirelly too young!!! I tried to encourage her to keep them longer ,but with no avail..So, I figured if the pups were born here, not only would they they be in a safer and cleaner evironment, but our potential pup (if we keep one) would be right at home in her home!! And I may have a say so as to when the other pups leave...maybe. Am I absolutey insane???? Dont be discreet,,,tell me bluntly plz!

Augg....i dont know...just an idea!! HELP!!!!

Bevo and Mack
& grandpups Bryleigh and Jaxon
KendraE is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!