View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 06:01 PM   #8
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkephart View Post
Ok... I have had my Oliver since the end of January and he is 6 years old. He is such a sweet calm little guy... and I love it... but he sleeps ALL the time! I make sure to take him on a nice walk every day and he does a great job... but then he just goes right back to sleep!! Is he depressed? Is it the puppy mill history?
My current little girl will be six in a few days. I've had her since she was a tiny puppy though. Kacee and I take at least one walk of two plus miles everyday. If we have enough daylight, good weather, and time we will do two walks and sometimes crowd some little walks around the yard in there. I think he probably needs more stimulation. Just my guess. Does he have a great place where he can look out the windows and watch the world go by? Does he play any? There are lots of things you an do to get him excited about living life. Does he like to go for car rides? Kacee loves a nice ride in the car. Kacee goes to work with me, so her days are a lot different and she sees lots of people during the day and gets to go outside a number of times for tiny walks. Even so, she takes her long walk in the evening and in nice weather loves to enjoy spending some time outdoors enjoying the nice weather. She does have a fenced yard, but I put her long leash on her yesterday evening and hooked it around something so she could spend the time outside with me while I was cutting off some decorative grasses. She loved it. She was laying in the grass in a shady area close to me and enjoyed watching everything going on around her.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!